Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Excellent Specialist show details Excellent Specialist
by Mr William on Jan 26th, 2016

Much better than my prior pain doctor from Naples. Dr Gross is very intelligent, kind, sharp... Very respectful and caring of ones needs.

by Maria B. on Oct 6th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

Patient show details Patient
by R. Storch on Oct 5th, 2015

I am 75 years old and have been getting back pain injections for at least 35 years. After my back surgery there was a pain that none of my doctors could allievate. Then by chance I was referred to Andy Gross and I entered a new era. He, and no one else, was able to make me pain free in the lower back. Please take my word for it. Dr. Gross stands alone in the relief of back pain. Having experienced back pain for many many years, I am a super reliable source.

by sharon on Jun 30th, 2015

Beer Dr we have ever seen !!!!!

Mr show details Mr
by Richard Cotromano on Jun 24th, 2015

Very Professional! I have severe back pain and they have been doing everything possible to help.

Mar 16th, 2015

Best doc ever! Listens!

Jan 10th, 2015

Just wants your money. Incorrect diagnosis.

by Patricia on Apr 11th, 2014

This man is not only a gentle soul but also very intelligent and an excellent diagnostician. I am so happy to have gotten to meet him. He has a five star staff 90 percent of the time only 1or 2 seem out of place. Surprised Dr.s haven't noticed.

unethical adds everywhere show details unethical adds everywhere
by the tiger on Mar 22nd, 2013

seems very nice and caring but unethical adds all over the internet can only attract drug addicted and those wishing to become addicted. Poor judgement in the use of all these adds as a marketing tool.