A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Kahn practice?
Dr. Andrew Kahn practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Nephrologists, and Houston Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Kahn, Dr. Drew Kahn