A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.