A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Challenges
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan