A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lipton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Lipton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lipton practices Family Medicine near Narberth, PA.
See Narberth Family Physicians.