A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lipton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lipton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Lipton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lipton has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lipton practices Family Medicine near Narberth, PA.
See Narberth Family Physicians.