Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
No doctor has ever spent the time that Dr Lipton did with me, I felt heard and acknowledged, as opposed to many other doctors dismissing my complaints. He is a gem!

August 30th, 2016
Sciatic pain relief
Dr Lipton is an expert at Osteopathic diagnosis and manipulation. My years sciatic pain resolved within three treatments

January 24th, 2016
Unlike most holistic dr's, dr Lipton treats more as a western go. I. E. , next, next, next!!' There is NO patient education or explaination of lab tests. I have been in holistic medicine for 40 yrs & sadly I miss the older dr's (most of whom have died) from whom I've acquired a wealth of medical information, w/ the difference explained of what's being done holistically vs traditional medicine.

November 16th, 2015
The best alternative medicine on the Main Line
For more than twenty years Dr Lipton and his staff have been taking really great care of me. He knows traditional and alternative medicines. His wife MaryAnn is a wonderful acupuncturist.

August 4th, 2013
Overbilled
I was treated here, and had some recommended lab tests done. I had inquired about pricing and informed my insurance would pay for it. Low and behold, they did not pay, and I was slapped with a $500 bill. I had called the office repeatedly and reassured it was a minor error. Apparently, per my insurance, "fatigue" was not an appropriate diagnosis code--and NOT the reason I had this blood drawn. Long story short, I filed a rebuttal, which apparently the office was notified of. I received a nasty, and nearly threatening, phone call from the front office staff telling me to drop my insurance rebuttal or I'd be stuck with the entire bill. Turns out, they didn't keep proper records of my information. I don't know what had happened, but I never dropped my rebuttal and I was not charged. This is not a professionally run office, and the rude and condescending phone call because of THEIR billing error and THEIR inability to keep records was absolutely abhorrent. I really feel for the patient who discussed the double billing. I believe it happened that way, from my own experience.

March 20th, 2012
Terrible experience with office staff/insurance
I had a very disappointing and unprofessional experience with Narberth Family Medicine. After spending some time with them on the phone verifying my insurance, as well as asking questions about their philosophy and approach to newborn care, I made an appointment for my son. I was a little surprised that they take a $100 deposit from all new patients, in case you are to cancel - even after I provided them with insurance and billing information, but gave them a CC number anyway. I got my baby up from a nap, traveled 30 minutes and arrived 10 minutes early to fill out the paperwork, only to be told after filling it out, that they did not take my insurance after all (as of 6 months ago) and I would be charged $300 for my visit. I did get my $100 deposit back (which had already been charged?!?) but even so, there is no excuse for wasting people's time like this. To add insult to injury, I asked the receptionist if she could recommend any other physicians in the area that follow a similar approach to Dr Lipton. She said she would talk to the doctor and call me the next day. Big surprise! I never heard from them.

July 23rd, 2009
A doctor with a wholistic approach to care
I lov ethat Dr Lipton is knowledgable and is willing to take much that 13.5 minutes with you. He has a wholistic approach and offers accupuncture and massage therapy and nutritionals at his office. He also does adjustments to the spine which are exceptional. i could go on...