A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Morgan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- O S F Saint Francis Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Morgan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Morgan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.