A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Morgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- O S F Saint Francis Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Morgan practice?
Dr. Andrew Morgan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.