A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenblum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rosenblum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marer Rosenblum MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rosenblum has 14 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Dexter Internists and Dexter Cardiologists.