A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenblum is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rosenblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Andrew Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Waimea, HI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Wailuku Internists and Wailuku Cardiologists.