A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Radiologists.