A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Martin Rosenthal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Radiologists.