Dr. Andrew Martin Rosenthal MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenthal is Good. Dr. Rosenthal has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Andrew Rosenthal practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Newburgh Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Newburgh Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Rosenthal, Dr. Drew Rosenthal