A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ross, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Ross practice?
Dr. Andrew Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory, NC and Lenoir, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.