A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ross, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Ross BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ross practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.