A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ross, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Ross BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ross practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.