A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Roth, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Roth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Roth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Roth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Roth practice?
- Dr. Andrew Roth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Roth practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons and Cincinnati Surgeons.