A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Roth, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Roth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Roth has 21 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Roth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Roth practice?
- Dr. Andrew Roth has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Roth practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.