A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Oncologists, and Fort Lauderdale Hematologists.