A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Marc Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Oncologists, and Fort Lauderdale Hematologists.