A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Schneider practice?
Dr. Andrew Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.