Otolaryngologists

Associated Otolaryngologists of
34 Northeast Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
717-835-1900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

I took my child to an oral surgeon in Camp Hill regarding my son being tongue tied. He wanted to put him to sleep and do all this other unnecessary but billable stuff. I went to see Dr Shapiro and he numbed the area under the tongue, clipped it back, problem solved. No bleeding and my son didn't even cry. He is amazing, really took away all my stress about BIG procedures the other doctor wanted to do. Thank you Dr. Shapiro for being so cool and for caring about the patient.

|  Dr. Shapiro is the Best!!!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Shapiro was wonderful with my son. He not only discovered a problem, but diagnosed and corrected it as well. He put my son's mind at ease as well as my own. He explained everything to me so I could understand. He's also a very kind and caring doctor.

Jul 13th, 2012

I was dealing with a doctor that kept wanting to "watch & wait". My mom decided to get a second opinion, from dr shapiro, and its good she did! I am forever greatful for what dr shapiro has done for my ear (and my peace of mind!). Even though I am now an adult, he continues to see me for check ups instead of pawning me off on a doctor who sees adults. Not only does he know what he is doing, but he brings humor in to make the children feel more at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any children needing an otolaryngologist!

by Jodi Grothe on Apr 20th, 2010

Great doctor and very trustworthy and caring. Great with my kids. My daughter has had three procedures and he is the best! I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro. He always explains everything and listens to you!

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever!! He always seems like he cares. He's done multiple surgeries for me and I could not ask for a better doctor.

Dec 11th, 2009

disappointing, to say the very least and put it nicely.

by committed patient on Oct 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I've been going to Dr. Shapiro for the last 10 years and he has been excellent the entire time. Always straight forward and honest- very good with kids. Knows his stuff even if his patients are a bit difficult!

Nov 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Shapiro can very recommended. Made my daughter feel at great ease. Great communication! Wonderful wonderful doctor. The Best. Thank you

Oct 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Had a not wonderful experience which left us seeking another surgeon. Bad time all in all.

May 29th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Superior health care in Harrisburg area...: I can say with confidence you won't find a better, more dedicated, capable surgeon in Harrisburg or surrounding areas. My family is forever greatful we had such a wonderful surgeon taking care of our daughter.