A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Thompson practice?
Dr. Andrew Thompson practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Thompson, Dr. Drew Thompson