A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Watson practice?
Dr. Andrew Watson practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, OR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.