A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Watson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Watson practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, OR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.