A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mark Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Watson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Watson practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, OR.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.