A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael David Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Andrew Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Wolf practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.