A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mace graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harold Mace MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Mace practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mace practices Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Radiologists.