A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Macginnitie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Macginnitie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macginnitie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Macginnitie, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macginnitie graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macginnitie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Macginnitie MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Macginnitie practice?
- Dr. Andrew Macginnitie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Macginnitie practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Pediatricians.