Dr. Andrew Mackenzie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 20th, 2015
Very relaxing environment makes you feel comfortable and he knows how to make you laugh ! Will miss them when I am done there😞

October 9th, 2015
What a wonderful place and has such a relaxing environment he's the best makes you feel so comfortable.I'll miss him when I am done going

September 24th, 2015
GRreattt Doctor!!
Dr. Mackenzie is "AWESOEME" could not ask for an better doctor to be honest.

January 14th, 2015
Padding his bill
Went for a routine ultra sound - he could never "get a full view." He wanted me to come back and then have all these other tests. Very arrogent - like I wasn't able to know anything and he knew everything. I got a second option and had no problems and no expensive tests. Just a doctor trying to bilk patients.

May 5th, 2014
Exceptional Physician
I am also a 35 year old high risk patient. This is my fourth pregnancy and my second experience with Dr. Mackenzie as my maternal fetal medicine physician. I have the utmost confidence in and respect for him. He has always treated me, my husband, and children with dignity and respect. Dr. Mackenzie is always very thorough in his examinations as well as in his explanations of potential risks or concerns he may have. Every diagnosis I have received from him has been accurate. I am completely happy with the way he has managed my pregnancy risks. I feel that he has the best interests of both me and my unborn baby at the top of his priority list at all times. He and his staff are all friendly and knowledgeable. I'd highly recommend him to any of my family or friends in need of a compassionate, well educated, maternal fetal medicine physician.

June 26th, 2013
Very knowledgeable and caring
Dr. Mackenzie is a high-risk specialist. Being 35 with a complicated medical history, I was referred to him and am very happy I went. I have been to see Dr. Mackenzie regularly throughout my pregnancy and he has taken the time to explain things to me and to answer my many, many questions. As the signs in his office state there are times he runs late for appointments, as he takes the time to discuss complications. Personally I have no issues with a delay if it means another woman with a high-risk pregnancy gets some peace of mind. His staff is fantastic, too.

June 10th, 2013
if you are referred to him, go somewhere else
Arrogant - treats the staff and people around him poorly. Said I needed a bunch of extra tests even though this was my second pregnancy and everything was going fine. I got a second option and did not need anything extra. Saved money going elsewhere, even if I calculate in the gas to get there,