Overall Review

July 16th, 2015
I was looking for a new doctor and Dr Macri's background fit what I was looking for. I don't have any major medical issues, but I liked his approach to a few of my concerns.

September 25th, 2013
Enthusiastic Dr.
He really treated me with compassion and practical suggestions for things to do. I can relate to his view of health. I have every confidence in him.

August 13th, 2013
patient that is not very happy with macri
doctor macri, should not be a doctor, never has time too answer your question, tells you he is tirer an dont have time too talk ,also we had a question about are pills too take he said frist take the pills then dont take the pill then take a half of the pill I was very confuesed,I when too his office just too ask that question about taking my pill an he was too buzzy too talk for only one min. to just tell me what too do with my pills but he said that we were bothering him he didn't have time to answer , that we were taking time from his patient, well I wanted too ask him I guess that I am not his patient. even those I pay my coy pay too see him, he has a very bad attitude problem you could never get through too talk too him ,every time I call they ask me over a over again my age date of birth they should have tall down in the computer there they have music playing really loud I have too sit on the phone for 15 mins just too leave a message then when they call back they dont have all the answer to your question all the time the nurse should not be calling the doctor macri shoul be calling after he is done for the day doctor macric should return the calls too answer the patient question ,he lost me an my husband an I got many more friends he will be lost in furture tell him he too shape up or leave his job he is too young too take care of older people he cant handel them he only wants the money

May 16th, 2012
he never write notes down when you are in his office you can;t remember thing if you do write thing down . sometime too buss to answer you.

October 5th, 2011
dr macri is a very patient man. he is young and very energetic. always smiling. upbeat. does his job very well. his staff is not up to par at doing their job.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Macri failed my Dad, he had his medical records from my Dads test results from a Pulmonologist and never told my Dad that he had Pulmonary Fibrosis. Dr. Macri obviously didn't read the report from the Pulmonologist and 6 months later my Dad died. Dr. Macri had the medical records and never told my Dad he had a disease and didn't have long to live. Thanks Dr. Macri for helping put the nail in my Dads coffin. You are a great Doctor.

October 1st, 2009
Great doctor and good person
Dr. Macri has been my doctor well into 10 years now if not more. I have absolutely none of the complaints I have had over previous doctors. A lot of people loose their passion and patience for their profession over time. Not true with Dr. Macri. He is still just as compassionate and caring as he was 10 years ago. He lets me finish my sentences before he comments which is a real pet peeve of mine of others. He never seems in a rush to get to the next patient. Ive never felt under or over diagnosed, under or over medicated. He always seems to hit the nail on the head. In large part I suspect its because he really listens to his patients before deciding on a diagnosis and treatment. Hes a great doctor and simply a good person on top of it.