Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Madak
Dr. Andrew Madak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI, with another office in Rochester, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Madak is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Madak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Madak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.
Dr. Jay Pradhan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi16
Dr. Yau-Liang Su
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi43
Dr. Chandra Reddy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi45