Dr. Andrew Madak DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

July 6th, 2016
One time patient
Really, really bad doc. It's all about charging the most money he can scam. I would not send my dog to this guy.

June 5th, 2014
I did not care for this doctor at all. He was not a good listener, and hardly looked up from his computer. He makes all his appointment charting available through a log in website. When I reviewed my notes he said we had discussed things that we didn't. At check out there was a bottle of supplements automatically added into the amount I owed for the appointment. I did not like that it was assumed I was going to purchase these pills from him. My husband saw him also and felt the same. He ordered tests for both of us that felt unnecessary and required that all blood work be done through Concentra. My gut feeling after seeing him was that he made me uneasy. Whether it's true or not he made my husband and I both feel like his bottom line was money and not the well being of the patient. I was expecting a different experience, hoping a small practice might provide more personalized care, but that was not the case at all.

March 18th, 2014
Rude..
He spends more time on computer than with the patient.. RUDE !! And don't talk to him till he is done. He is all about himself and weight..

March 18th, 2013
The worst
He has got to be the worst doctor in all of S.E. Michigan. All it took me was 1 visit to his office to realize that I needed to find somebody else. Be prepared for his high-pressure sales pitch as to why you need to only buy the supplements that HE sells,, because "he doesn't know what's in those other ones". The guy is a joke and a total disgrace to the profession. He also charges for EVERYTHING (phone calls, releasing records, etc.) ,,, just look at his website. Bottom line: the guy's a money-hungry scumbag with the WORST bedside manners you will ever come across. He didn't listen to any of my concerns. He just tried to get the most money out of me as possible. Andrew Madak : You're in the HAAAAAAALLLL of SHAME!!!!!

March 28th, 2012
Doctor That Cares
Is always available when needed and returns calls at anytime of the day or night. When first meeting him he was very firm about our weight and could have scared us off easily. We are trying to work on that problem and he knows that and we realized that he really cares about us.

February 7th, 2012

December 14th, 2010
I am a cancer patient who has been experiencing some of the worse side effects attributed to the chemo meds that I am receiving at one of the largest cancer centers in Michigan. Because of the distance we must travel it is expected that our private physican will care for me if I have any negative side effects. During the last three months I was admitted to the hospital twice to correct serious blood and electrolyte problems caused by the chemo. I attribute Dr. Madak with my recovery each time. He is very thorough and extremely quick and accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. I have found him to be a highly skilled physician who is both compassionate and caring of me and my family during this very difficult time of my life.

September 1st, 2010
He was really rude and wouldn't take time to listen but only to condemn.

May 8th, 2009
Started off good, but then didn't believe what i was eating and decided my whole problem was nutrional. He should have believed me and taken the time to research my symptoms to correctly diagnose my condition. It would have saved a lot of pain & suffering.