A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mahoney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mahoney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Mahoney MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mahoney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mahoney practices Urology near Colchester, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT.
See Colchester Urologists.