A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mahoney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mahoney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mahoney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Mahoney practice?
Dr. Andrew Mahoney practices Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, and Urology near Colchester, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT and Middlebury, VT.
See Colchester Allergists, Colchester Radiologists, and Colchester Urologists.