Dr. Andrew Manista MD Patient Reviews

3.8

November 8th, 2016
Just a very professional yet comforting person and as a Dr he knows what he is talking about he has extensive training in his field and is the best of the best !!

May 9th, 2013
He loves himself more than the job
I went in for a spine consulation. This man loves to hear the sound of his voice. I have never met a man more egotistical. I will NOT be going back.

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Manista is talented and he cares about his patients.
Dr. Manista has performed surgery on my back and is currently working on an issue I have with my hip. His diagnosies is spot on and his attitude is outstanding. He genuinely cares about his patients and their well being. I would recommend him to anyone who need orthopaedic care and/or surgery. He is a talented surgeon and presents a genuine caring attitude toward his patients.

May 29th, 2011
Bait and switch
After 5 minutes he dumps management of case on to PA. Tells me that I should definitely call if numbness/ muscle weakness develops. When it does... I call his office and the best they can do is schedule an appt 5 weeks out. Moving on to UW spine care....the MD actually works with you.

October 6th, 2010
Why I LOVE Dr. Manista
I had Major Back Surgery due to spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, scoliosis. Extreme pain. It's been a year since surgery and I am totally delighted with the results. It has completely changed my life. I would recommend him to absolutely ANYONE! I was terrified of the surgery and it all went totally fine. I suggest losing weight before surgery if needed for better results

October 4th, 2010
Long wait time...
Perhaps it's the overall demand on this type of physician? But, my time is just as important! I was happy with the outcome of my surgery...but, the wait time in your office was horrible.

October 2nd, 2010
Fantastic!
Dr. Manista is an excellent physician and surgeon.He fully explained the procudure and what to expect following surgery.He is a 10 on a scale of 1 - 10.I will recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

September 30th, 2010
My husband (the pt) and I were very happy with the care provided by Dr. Manista and his PA. Dr. provided us with options to treat the medical condition. My husband opted for surgical intervention which has been very successful. At our first pot-op visit Dr. reivewed the procedure and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. The most important aspect is that my husband is now pain free following a very successful surgery. Thank You Dr. Manista

September 27th, 2010
A Miracle worker
Dr. Manista saved my life. I'm 77 years old. 2 years ago I fell on the sidewalk on my face. I broke my neck. The break was close to the brain stem. He went in thru the front of my neck and 2 veins or arteries that he needed to go between was too close together.He then went in thru the back of my neck, and as he was attempting to fuse to a bone, the bone broke. He had to fuse to the inside of my skull. He had to allow for a curve to the right in my spine. Also had to figure out how high or low to position my head, so that I wasn't looking down too far, or too high, so that I would have difficulty looking at the ground where I was walking. Also, he is the kindest, most caring man that I have ever met. With therapy, I made a full recovery. He is now treating me for lower back problems, so I continue to see him.

September 24th, 2010
I saw Dr. Manista after injections in my back no longer helped. He was very thorough, took the time to explain my options and did not rush me into making any decisions. I decided to proceed with surgery. He performed two operations on me, one lasting 8 hours which included removing hardware from a 20 year old surgery, laminectomy and fusion. He is very skilled and I am very thankful I found him. He has a wonderful bedside manner, visited me in the hospital including the weekend. He even came to the rehab facility to do a post-op check up. My family found him easy to reach and communicate with. I would highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2010
My husband was the first to see Dr. Manista and within a week after that first visit he was in the hospital having surgery on his neck. That surgery has helped him so much, he no longer has pain down his arm. I have had back problems for years, I saw Dr. Manista and he had me go through a bunch of shots . When they were no help we talked surgery, he would fuse my spine. The total surgery took over 10 hours and today I am so glad that I had it . I would tell everyone who has back pain to go see him, he will work hard to help you.

September 3rd, 2010
Dr Manista is an excellent doctor, but trying to get an appt with him is like trying to pull hens teeth. He's great on follow up after surgery. My husband had to wait almost 5 months to get in to see him and now I have to wait 2 months to into see him. Sure glad I'm still ambulitory with my back problem. All in all he's a fantastic doctor though.