A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Manos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Manos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manos graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Manos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Manos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Manos practice?
- Dr. Andrew Manos has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Manos practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.