Dr. Andrew Howard Maran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Maran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Maran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Maran practice?
Dr. Andrew Maran practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and General Practice near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, New York Endocrinologists, and New York General Practitioners.