A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Maran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Maran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Maran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Maran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Howard Maran MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Maran practice?
- Dr. Andrew Maran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Maran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.