A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Maran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Maran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Maran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Maran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Howard Maran MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Maran practice?
- Dr. Andrew Maran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Maran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.