A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Marcus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Marcus MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Andrew Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.