A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Marcus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Marcus practice?
Dr. Andrew Marcus practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.