A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Maree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maree graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Maree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew O Maree MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew O. Maree practice?
- Dr. Andrew Maree has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Maree practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.