Dr. Andrew Maser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Maser?

The Best

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Maser is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have multiple medical problems and am under the care of many specialists. Dr Maser is not only compassionate at every apt, but also gentle and very skilled. He has been able to keep me pain free with his surgery and expertise.

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Dr. Maser is a highly skilled surgeon who performed surgery on both me and my wife. While my surgery, a 4 level laminectomy, was not as extensive as my wife's spinal surgery, they were both highly successful and have improved our lives beyond our expectations. We came down to Fl to live and were quite anxious, as we were told that no one would be able to perform my wife's surgery on the Gulf Coast. They were wrong. Very wrong. Dr Maser and his PA, Annie worked out all of the intricacies of my wife's spinal surgery with exceptional results. Dr Maser and his staff have always been, courteous, kind, extremely knowledgeable and have always given both of us ample time to answer our many questions. This Dr has saved the quality of our lives and we will be forever grateful to him.

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Excellent doctor/surgeon who spends quality time with his patients and gives accurate and caring treatment outcomes and recovery times.

do not go to this man

Posted on March 8th, 2014

At first I found this doctor intelligent and somewhat caring, I had a few bulging discs, after years of trying to just make it through the day and doing everything to avoid surgery I was more or less forced by every doctor I tried to see to get surgery that I did not want, I went back to this doctor as he was one of few who took my insurance (medicare). He assured me after a double fusion in my back if I was a football player after 6 months I would be playing football once again, the surgery was 4 years ago, since surgery I have been un constant pain, I can hardly bend over, I am now in pain management which I had the surgery to avoid and am taking very strong narcotic pain relievers everyday because my life is in ruin. Dr. Maser was of no help 4 months after the surgery I have come to the conclusion he is conceeded, full of himself, does not care about his patients and their well being, He is just another knife happy surgeon doing and saying anything he can to get to cut. He tricked me I feel, I am a young woman and was in my early 30s when he preformed surgery and now I hardly have any good quality of life, he lied to me and I have felt and thought about actually suing him, we will see,

A fine Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I've seen Dr.Maser 7 times and he has helped me.He is very concerned about your condition and wants to help you.He takes the time to explain your ques ...

Great, caring doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Maser has been great at treating me for several years. He is caring and takes the time to listen to you. He performed surgery and spent all the time needed to expain everything to my satisfaction. He even sent flowers after surgery. I have always been happy with Dr. Maser's bedside manners as well. Great Doctor!

Posted on July 2nd, 2017