A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Massman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Massman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Massman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Massman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Evan Massman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Massman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Massman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Massman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.