Dr. Andrew Mayberry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 4th, 2015
I have only been able to see him only 3 times in 5 years, because their office is always sscheduling me for the nurse practitioners instead of the doctor that my ACCCHS has put as my main care provider, and their office is trying to say he never saw me now that I am trying to get a face to face consultation with him, and being pretty rude about it trying to make it seem like I'm lying, saying he doesn't see new patients. I am thinking I might as well change my doctor to tuscon to actually get a doctor who will care for me instead of pushing me off onto the nurse practitioners.

November 19th, 2014
Great experience
Very pleasant staff!

April 10th, 2014
What Doctor?
We have been going to this office now for almost one year and have yet to see the actual Dr. Mayberry. The last appt I specifically mentioned we had just been released from hospital and required a follow up. If that's not important enough for him to drag himself into the office I don't know what is. We have spoken with other patients in the area who also have been clients for years and have never seen the actual man himself. If you want an invisible doctor this is the place for you!

August 5th, 2009
Dr. Andrew Mayberry is an Excellent MD
Our entire multi generation family uses Dr. Mayberry as our doctor. He is wonderful. He takes the time to discuss our care and needs in a compassionate way. We highly recommend Dr. Andrew Mayberry!