A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mays, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mays has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Mays MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Mays practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mays has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mays practices Ophthalmology near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.