A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mays, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mays has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Mays MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Mays practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mays has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Mays practices Ophthalmology near Vestavia, AL.