A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew McDonnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew McDonnell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. McDonnell has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. McDonnell practice?
Dr. Andrew McDonnell practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Bath, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY and Elmira, NY.
See Bath Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Bath Radiologists.