A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew McIvor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew McIvor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew McIvor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McIvor graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIvor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig McIvor MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. McIvor practice?
- Dr. Andrew McIvor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew McIvor practices Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR and Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.