A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew McLean, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John McLean MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. McLean practice?
- Dr. Andrew McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew McLean practices Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Psychiatrists.