finally someone who will actually listen show details finally someone who will actually listen
Apr 14th, 2011

i like this doctor, he really cares even though everyone at his office is so busy it is ridiculous.

Sorely missed show details Sorely missed
by M.M. on Dec 25th, 2010

Dr. McMarlin really helped my hip and back problems and listened when I had been ignored. How awful someone could slander him in these reviews. Doesn't this person know that obese is a term doctors use? At least he cared enough to tell them straight to try to help them. Probably easier to say nothing. That is the problem with our health care system today.

Great but gone show details Great but gone
by J. Cabral on Oct 22nd, 2010

My husband and. I loved Dr. McMarlin but i think he is not at Truesdale any more.

He found my son's melanoma show details He found my son's melanoma
by D.C. on Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. McMarlin did not have much time for the appointment, but he found a melanoma during my son's skin check. Most doctor's don't look for that on an 18 year-old. Obviously I will always be grateful.

Smart, caring and accurate: he saved my life show details Smart, caring and accurate: he saved my life
by H.W. on Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. McMarlin diagnosed a condition that others had missed. He spent time arranging my care and then following up with me. I am very grateful and thank the Lord that he is my doctor.

How Rude! show details How Rude!
by Unknown on Jun 27th, 2008

Personally I find him very rude and I don't like him and I have so many reasons why but I wouldn't want to get in trouble for slander even though I know it's the truth and it's America we have freedom of speech and should be titled to state our opions. But I will say one thing No doctor that I have ever had wrote me down as obese except him im sorry but I don't wear plus size clothing or extra large I wear large and medium and can wear a 2 piece bathing suit comfortably but yet because i have a few extra pounds to lose I am obese but did I mention I was a mother so give me a break. I don't like him and never will.