Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Don O Floyd on Jun 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. McRae for twelve years and in those twelve years, Dr. McRae has been an outstanding Cardiologist. Dr. McRae has excellent "bedside" manners, very polite, trustworthy and most importantly he is up to date on all of the latest medications and procedures. My father and his brothers and sisters along with my brother have died before the age of 60 with heart disease. After facing the reality that heredity plays a very important role in your own health, I wanted to choose a Cardiologist that interested in me, living longer than any of my uncles, aunts and my brother. Dr. McRae cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.

May 31st, 2016

Very easy to talk with. Makes you feel like he wants to know you personally as he takes time to ask questions and gets your feedback. Seems like a real partnership.

May 21st, 2016

Dr. McRae takes the time to explain any issues to you. I trust his decisions and judgements completely. You can ask him anything and he makes you feel like you are his only patient. I was referred to Dr. McRae several years ago and I have been completely happy with him.

by Matt Hare on Apr 29th, 2016

Excellent Care!

by Charles Ferguson on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. McRae is one of the most caring doctors I know. He is efficient, courteous, and friendly.

by Paula W Reed on Jan 24th, 2016

Dr. McRae is the very best. He goes the absolute extra mile for his patients, and clearly cares very much about them. I trust him absolutely.

Jan 20th, 2016

Kind, caring, courteous, and efficient

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Rob McRay on Nov 25th, 2015

Dr. McRae has always been thorough, caring, and attentive. I highly recommend him. His staff is always courteous and competent.

by Marvin Rogers on Nov 15th, 2015

I have great confidence in Dr. McRae and have recommended his to several friends and my family members.