Dr. Andrew Mcwilliams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2013
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
IF I WERE ABLE TO GIVE THIS GUY ZERO STARS - I SURE WOULD!!! HE WAS THE MOST INCONSIDERATE, RUDE PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOT KNOWING I HAD CHICKEN POX, WAITED ABOUT A HALF HOUR, AND IN WALKS THIS DUDE WHO LITERALLY SPENT 3 MINUTES WITH ME. WHILE I WAS NERVOUS NOT KNOWING MY CONDITION, THE ONLY THING HE SAID TO ME WAS "IT LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN POX OR COXSACKIE VIRUS. EITHER WAY IT IS A VIRUS, NOTHING WE CAN DO- IT JUST NEEDS TO RUN ITS COURSE". DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALREADY HAD CHICKEN POX WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I WASN'T AWARE THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT AGAIN. APPARENTLY, YOU CAN GET IT AGAIN WHEN YOU'RE OLDER IF YOU'VE HAD A VERY MILD CASE OF IT THE FIRST TIME. THE WORST PART IS THAT HE CHARGED ME FOR A CPT CODE 99284- WHICH STANDS FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CARE - A COST OF $251.00 - ALL FOR SEEING ME FOR A TOTAL OF LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. I WORK FOR 3 PLASTIC SURGEONS WHO ARE AFFILIATED WITH OVER 10 HOSPITALS IN NEW JERSEY AND THIS TO ME IS AN ACT OF FRAUD. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SEE THIS "DOCTOR" AND ACTUALLY, WHILE I'M AT IT, I WOULD ALSO ADVISE THEM TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM PENNSYLVANIA HOSPITAL AS WELL - THE ENTIRE FACILITY IS OUT TO GET MONEY- ALL FOR GIVING ABSOLUTELY NO CARE IN RETURN. HORRIBLE.

October 22nd, 2016