A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Meade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Meade is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Meade, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meade graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Meade has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Meade MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Meade practice?
- Dr. Andrew Meade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Meade practices Diagnostic Radiology near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.