A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mendenhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mendenhall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendenhall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mendenhall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendenhall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendenhall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Mendenhall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Mendenhall practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mendenhall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mendenhall practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.