inactive

Andrew Mendenhall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 16th, 2013
Great doctor...no longer at Providence Newberg
He now practices pain medicine and addiction medicine in Beaverton, OR. Caring, compassion, competent doctor with a sense of humor. You may have to wait, but he is worth the wait. Andy has been my doctor for 8 years.

November 2nd, 2009
Hometown Dr.
Dr. Mendenhall has been my physician since he started in Newberg. He listens well, follows up wonderfully, treats me like I know what I'm talking about & takes me seriously when I am concerned about something. His leaving family practice will be a HUGE loss to all his patients.

September 19th, 2009
Doesn't get any better!!!!
Dr. Mendenhall is the true example of a caring doctor! He has a heart for medicine and his patients. You may have to wait to see him but it is definitely worth it!

February 3rd, 2008
Fantastic
The best family practice doctor I've ever seen. My kids love him too. He is incredibly caring and a wonderful listener. Not the sort to throw medication at you instead of listening to what you are going through. Takes as much time as you need at each appointment, yet doesn't usually run late either. Not sure how he manages it.