Dr. Andrew Menkes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 20th, 2013
Doctor menkes is actually a very capable doctor. The only reason I gave him low rating is because he insists on seeing his patience every 4 months even when they have been on the same medication for over 2 years. the only reason for this is because he wants to get more money which is absolutely ridiculous. oh and you always wait 30 minutes in the waiting room then another 30+ inside the patient room. i should have stopped going there years ago. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM WHAT SO EVER.

April 18th, 2008
At each of three visits, I waited 45 min to an hour. When I told Dr Menkes that the wait was really long, he casually said, "It's a losing battle. I'm always trying to catch up." When I commented on the wait to the person who scheduled the follow up visit, she said he is always late. OK, that tells me he just doesn't make a priority to respect his patients' time and/or cannot manage his own time. Either is a major flaw. Overlooking that, I attended a few of his seminars on minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and then went in for a consult. He spent at least 30 min with me, answering all my questions and explainging procedures. I wonder whether he is behind seeing pts because he spends unscheduled time with cosmetic surgery consults. Follow the money. After reading two of the comments I'm going to keep looking for other surgeons before I make a decision.