inactive

Dr. Andrew Merritt MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Kent, WA

August 17th, 2016
complete break of the humerus
I fell from a ladder and went to Valley Medical Emergency room. Where I learned that I had a complete break of the humerus bone. Fortunately for me, Dr Andrew Merritt was assigned to my case! He did an amazing job of putting me back together! I love sports and wanted to get back into my life as it was. He enabled me to achieve that goal. He is very personable, and answered all of my questions. The skill of his surgery was awesome! I would highly recommend him to all of the people I know!

March 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Merritt is truly an amazing doctor. He is current on the best practices, is intelligent, kind and a good listener. He is a good communicator and knows his stuff. 100% recommend him!!! Don't hesitate to see him!

November 19th, 2015
He's a BOSS!
Dr. Merritt is the only reason I am mobile today. I truly believe that had any other surgeon decided to take on me and my leg, I would not be walking. He took care of me when I needed it most and even helped me out with the mental anquish many get when they lose proper function of a limp used daily. He went above and beyond for me and for that I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Merritt and his dedication to his work. Thank you! You are exceptional at what you do!

April 15th, 2015
EXCELLENT DR!
I had suffered with a frozen shoulder for 18 months, experiencing severe pain every night, all night long :( I finally saw Dr. Merritt, this intelligent and very nice doctor. He offered to give me a steroid injection right then & there in his office! After one day, my pain was GONE!!! Not only is Dr. Merritt efficient and smart, he is a professional, kind hearted person who is competent! Do not hesitate to see this extremely outstanding physician!!!

February 15th, 2015
He fixed my ACL. I highly recommend him to anyone. He will always be my orthopedic doctor.

January 30th, 2015
Very professional and excellent at his profession. Highly recommended.

January 17th, 2015
Review of Andrew Merritt M.D.
Dr. Merritt has a style, I as an older person, grew up with as a child. He is personable, present and listens. He was honest in a manner that conveyed a true caring of me as a patient. I highly recommend him. His skill set can only be measured by me with the results of the surgery, he clearly laid out options of results, I have had no surprises.

December 14th, 2014
Knee problems are gone
After tearing my ACL and meniscus in soccer, Dr. Merritt fixed up my knee. I am back playing, pain free. He clearly explained what was going on with my knee and the surgery went great. Thank you.