Dr. Andrew Metz DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Deer Park, TX

December 21st, 2016
Physical was a joke
Went in for the 1st time to Deer Park Family Clinic to have physical done. I was expecting more than the minimal but as expected got the minimal. Got your standard questions any allergies to medications, history of disease in family. I told the doctor I had pain in lower back, urine was extremely yellow and his response was let's see the blood work. Guess what blood work doesn't detect everything. He did not even bother to check or feel in those areas for any issues. FYI, my bloodwork came back and the comment on the online site was also a joke, everything normal, continue to exercise and eat healthy. Sounds like the generic vanilla comment put in by a computer. Would not go here again.

January 25th, 2016
great doctor
Dr. Metz seems to really care about his patients.

April 11th, 2013
Horrible, Horrible, Horrible
I visited the after hours urgent care clinic with a possible broken or twisted ankle. After 6 X-rays, the doctor couldn't tell me what was wrong with my foot. She said orthopedic injuries were not her specialty. She refused to give me prescriptions for ankle brace, crutches, or pain. She told me to go home and wrap my ankle. I asked if she or a nurse could show me the proper way to wrap the ankle. She told me to GOOGLE it! Unprofessional, uncaring, and unbelievably bad, bad, service. Didn't she take an oath as a doctor? DO NOT GO HERE EVER!!!!!

February 22nd, 2012
Worse and most imcompenent so called dr ever
Went to Doctor with a spinal injury that needs surgery after accident and his only comment was oh you are just old and gave me nothing for the severe pain. I would not recomment thisDoctor to my dead horse.

February 15th, 2011
no bedside manner
He was rude and refused to listen to our concerns. He was in a rush to get us out the door. We asked questions and he stated that my husband should not listen to my concerns because I lacked a medical degree. We went for a second opinion we a different doctor and were told that his diagnosis didn't make any sense.

August 7th, 2010
Willing to Pay More
I would be willing to pay more money for a physician that actually appeared to care about my well being.All medical professionals at this clinic that I have seen appear to be in a rush. They want you in and out - regardless of your satisfaction.My advice to all: Find a physician who cares about YOU first and his time schedule second.

May 26th, 2010
Terrible attitude
Seems put off for having to respond to an after hours "on-call physician" call back. To quote "what difference is it going to make between 10:15 at night and tomorrow?" ... Hmmm, that's why we called you, Doctor. We explained "we can never get an appointment in your office, you only offer the walk-in service." His response ""Well, if you had called six days ago you would have had an appointment by now." Our family will no longer use the Deer Park Family Clinic.