A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Metzger, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Metzger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Metzger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew P Metzger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Metzger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Metzger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT.
See Wallingford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.