A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Michael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Michael, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Michael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Michael MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Michael practice?
- Dr. Andrew Michael has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Michael practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.