A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Michael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Michael, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Michael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Michael MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Michael practice?
- Dr. Andrew Michael has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Michael practices Ophthalmology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Aylett, VA.
See Colonial Heights Ophthalmologists.