Dr. Andrew Mickler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 14th, 2015
Great staff!
I had a great experience with this office.I had an insurance problem and the two ladies who work in the office went above and beyond to get my issue resolved. Not only that, Dr. Mickler is great. He made me feel completely at ease and he actually CARES about his patients. He's kinda funny too. If you need an ENT doctor, this should be your first stop.

March 26th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Mickler for many years now. He was recommended to me by many different people - most of them professional vocalists. It has always been fast to get an appointment and his staff has gone out of their way to get me samples back when I could not afford medication. His dry banter makes for an interesting doctor visit!

September 3rd, 2013
Courteous, caring
Dr. Mickler was courteous, caring and professional.

June 30th, 2013
Mr
This man is not trust worthy at all, and i would advice anyone dealing with this guy to be sure and not let him touch you without an mri. he will lie to you in a flash and evan when you know you 100 sure cause you know what you went through.this man will remove the problem and tell you there was nonthing there. there is a God and trust me his plans are bigger then this monster can ever amagine.WARNING DONT TRUST THIS DOCTOR also his receptionist is a demon also,she is rude and unproffessional

September 14th, 2012
I've had two sinus surgeries. Both successful. I've seen Dr. Mickler over 23 years and he is excellent.

April 5th, 2012
dont let the good comments fool ya!
this dr has did nonthing but show me the meaning of cruel and he has no love for anyone unless the money is good.otherwise you are screwed going to this so call rock dock.he is a devil along with his nasty attitube issue receptionist the dumb brow ladie.i have nonthing good to say about this office but demons

March 15th, 2010
Awesome
I have been a patient of Dr Mickler for close to 30 years. I had previously gone to several doctors with complaints of breathing through my nose during allergy seasons. Those doctors just kept drugging me. Dr Mickler was the only doctor to find I had a deviated septum. He performed surgery and I have never been able to breath so well. He definitely changed my life forever and for the better.

December 21st, 2009
Unless you are a Rock Star....
I was referred to the self proclaimed Rock Doc for what my doctor thought was labyrinthitis. First, while it was easy to get an appt. the receptionist there is the RUDEST, most indifferent person I have ever encountered. The irony here is that her computer is covered w/ flowers and suns and all kinds of cheery stickers! I got to see the the 'too cool for regular folks' Dr. Mickler for about 7 mins. I told him I had allergies, was prone to sinus infections and inner ear wax build up. I asked if I could have my ear canals drained but I was referred to another specialist for a series of tests to find out what was making me dizzy. I have a $1000 deductible so this trip to the "Rock Doc" ended up costing me quite a bit. Nothing changed, no diagnosis was made and I still have bouts of dizziness. So, unless you are Janet Jackson or you come to his office with an 8x11 glossy photo signed w/ a Sharpie so he can add you to his wall of fame, don't expect to get any attention. Please let Dr. Mickler continue to suck up to the stars who come to the area and suffer from laryngitis (which it seems he is able to assist you with) and we regular folks need to find a doctor that isn't arrogant and who will listen to what you say and not just refer you out to other doctors for expensive tests that offer no helpful results.