A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mihalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mihalik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mihalik, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalik graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mihalik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Dominican Hospital - Santa Cruz Soquel
- Dominican Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Mihalik MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Mihalik practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mihalik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mihalik practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder Creek, CA and Capitola, CA.
See Santa Cruz Emergency Physicians and Santa Cruz Family Physicians.