Dr. Andrew Mikaelian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Wonderful caring doctor
After seeking help from many doctors, it was finally Dr. Mikaelian Who diagnosed my husband with paranasal cancer. He was always kind, concerned and diligent to help my husband be as comfortable as possible during his decline. I highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2016
Dr Mikaelian was extremely professional and courteous. He solved an ear problem I had for months that no other doctor could help me with. He fixed the issue same day. One of the greatest doctor visits I've ever had.

October 23rd, 2015
An excellent physician.

October 16th, 2015
I saw Dr. Mikaelian a few months ago and I was more than just impressed. The issue I've been suffering with for 10 years no doctor has been able to pinpoint. The time he took to study my issue is beyond any other ENT I've ever seen. Then, he explains fully what is going on and you don't leave there without a plan of action. He is dedicated to find out what is wrong even though, as my situation turned out was not an ENT matter but teeth clenching and grinding but causing pain in the sinus area, head, and eyes. His plan of action has been working. I would recommend Dr. Mikaelian especially if you need an excellent diagnostician, they are hard to find!

October 9th, 2015
Our family loves the way Dr. Mikalian takes the time to explain things to us. Not only is he a skilled surgeon, he is very clear with his communication and is a great teacher.

August 19th, 2015
great Eye, Nose and Throat doctor!
I've seen Dr. Mikalean in the past for nosebleeds but recently for a serious sudden hearing loss. He gave me a full ear exam including a hearing test and then carefully explained to me and my wife what the diagnosis and prognosis was. Not only is he extremely knowledgeble and experienced but he spent all the time we wanted to answer every question and also provide a bit of comfort that made me feel much, much better about the situation. would HIGHLY recommend him (as did my primary care physician).

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Mikaelian is great. He takes his time and goes over every question I have when I have a visit. He's helped my wife out with many chronic conditions, and is always willing to get us in. I highly recommend Dr. Mikaelian.

February 23rd, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!
I had swallowed a small chicken bone at dinner the night before, and became concerned that it was still lodged in my throat. I called the office while the doctor was still at lunch. I received a call back immediately. Doctor Mikaelian cut his lunch short, and saw me within the hour. He is an outstanding doctor in every way. My husband has also gone to him, and thinks the world of him!

November 26th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
I don't know why the previous reviewer would say the things that he did about this doctor, but I feel the complete opposite. I found Dr. Mikaelian to be one of the kindest, congenial and most capable doctors that I have ever been treated by. I had a tumor on my Paratid Gland. Even though I had already been seen by other doctors, Dr. Mikaelian did not want to know their assessment until he had a chance to make his own diagnosis. He did not want anything to affect his judgement. He took the time to accurately diagnose and assess my condition. He was outstanding in clearly telling me the potential outcome of a biopsy while he waylaid my fears. He continued to work in the same manner as we got my results, believed the tumor to be benign and set up my operation for the removal of the mass that was substantial. He used humor as a tool. Not to be confused with being whimsical or carefree and by no means a reflection of capability. I am happy to report that I had a great operation and that I was treated with the highest level of respect and care. This doctor is such a great surgeon, that even the cut across my lower ear and jaw was kept to a minimum and it looks great as it is healing. It just doesn't get much better than this.

October 6th, 2014
ML
Front office lady very nice and courteous. Dr. Mikaelian on the other hand was very rude and lectured me about not educating my wife on her condition. He has a very loud voice. While in the waiting room, I could hear him talking to the pt before me about his diagnoses. Overall, Very rude and obnoxious. Don't waste your time with this guy!

January 26th, 2012
Excellent experience
I was suffering from very large polyps in my left sinus cavities cutting off all air passage through that side. Dr. Mikaelian diagnosed my problem, did surgery, and the follow-up with honesty, integrity, and a high level of professionalism. I have been completely cured and can finally breathe again. I will recommend Dr. Mikaelian to friends and family for their needs in the future.

January 5th, 2012
Greg F.
Dr. Mikaelian is the smartest doctor I have ever seen. I had been misdiagnosed for over 20 years and he figured out my problem in only 3 visits. His office is efficient and professional. Thank you Dr. Mikaelian.