A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Milano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Milano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan