A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Milano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Milano, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Milano MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Milano practice?
- Dr. Andrew Milano has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Milano practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.