A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Mills has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carlton Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Mills practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mills practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors.